Urinary Incontinence: An Update
Citation Information :
Urinary Incontinence: An Update. J South Asian Feder Menopause Soc 2013; 1 (1):13-17.
Copyright © 2013; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Conservative treatment of urge urinary incontinence in women: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials. BJU International 200085254-63. DOI: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.2000.00434.
- Urinary incontinence: The management of urinary incontinence in women Oct 2006.
- Recommendations arising from the 42nd Study Group: Incontinence in women. London: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Press 2002;433-41.
- Anticholinergic drugs versus placebo for overactive bladder syndrome in adults. Cochrane incontinence Group Published Online: 21 Jan 2009 DOI: 10.1002/14651858. CD003781.pub2.
- Anticholinergic drugs versus other medications for overactive bladder in adults Cochrane Review 2007;3. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003190. pub4.
- Botulinum toxin injections for adults with overactive bladder syndrome, Cochrane Incontinence Group, 2010 Feb. DOI:10.1002/ 14651858.CD005493.pub3.
- Minimally invasive synthetic suburethral sling operations for stress urinary incontinence in women DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006375. pub2.
- Laparoscopic colposuspension for urinary incontinence in women. Cochrane Databases of Systemic Reviews 2010(2). Art no.:CD002239.DOI.10.1002/ 14651858.