Cognitive Changes in Menopause
Laila Arjumand Banu
Citation Information :
Banu LA. Cognitive Changes in Menopause. J South Asian Feder Menopause Soc 2013; 1 (2):80-81.
Copyright © 2013; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Incidence of dementia and probable Alzheimers disease in a general population: The Framingham Study. Neurology 1993;43:515-519.
- Dementia and depression: a framework for addressing difficulties in differential diagnosis. Clin Psychol Rev 1990;10:513-517.
- Changes in productivity in late adulthood: MacArther Studies of Successful Aging. J Gerontol Soc Sci 1995;50B:S65-76.
- Mood disorders and suicide. In: Birren JE, Sloane RB, Cohen GD, editors. Hand Book of Mental Health and Ageing. 2nd edn. San Diego, CA: Academic Press 1992:379-407.
- Schizophrenia. New York: John Wiley and Sons 1980.
- Cognitive assessment of postmenopausal women and general assessment of their mental health. Psychopharmacol Bull 1998;34:323-326.