Managing Vasomotor Symptoms in Menopausal Women
Amit Tandon, Meenal Jain, S Shantha Kumari
Citation Information :
Tandon A, Jain M, Kumari SS. Managing Vasomotor Symptoms in Menopausal Women. J South Asian Feder Menopause Soc 2014; 2 (2):87-90.
Copyright © 2014; The Author(s).
- Hot flashes. In: Lobo RA, editor. Treatment of the postmenopausal woman. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 1999:157-177.
- Smoking, body mass, and hot flashes in modlife women. Obstet Gynecol 2003;101:264-272.
- Hot flushes, menstrual status, and hormone levels in a populationbased sample of modlife women. Obstet Gynecol 1996;88: 437-442.
- An epidemiological study of factors associated with perimenopausal hot flushes. Public Health 1983;397-351.
- The symptomatology of the climacteric in relation to hormonal and cytological factors. Br J Obstel Gynecol 1984;91:56-62.
- Relation of demographic and lifestyle factors to symptoms in a multi-racial/ethnic population of women 40 to 55 years of age. Am J Epidemiol 2000;152:463-473.
- Body temperatures during menopausal hot flashes. J Appl Physiol 1975;38:499-503.
- J Therm Biol 1992;17:43-49.
- Physical exercise and vasomotor symptoms in postmenopausal women. Maturitas 1998;29:139-146.
- American association of clinical endocrinologists medical guideline for clinical practice for the diagnosis and treatment of menopause. Endocr Pract 2006;12(3).
- Treatment of menopause-associated vasomotor symptoms; position statement of The North American Menopause Society) Menopause: J North Am Menopause Society 11(1):11-33.
- Estrogen and progestogen use in peri- and postmenopausal women: September 2003 position statement of The North American Menopause Society. Menopause 2003;10:497-506.
- Venlafaxine in management of hot flashes in survivors of breast cancer: a randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2000;356:2059-2063.
- Phase III evaluation of fluoxetine for treatment of hot flashes. J Clin Oncol 2002;20:1578-1583.
- Effect of clonidine on hot flashes in postmenopausal women. Obstel Gynecol 1982;60:583-586.